Universal Media Corporation / Slovakia / s.r.o. is a manufacturing company dealing with assembly, packaging and sales of LCD TVs and LED TVs. UMC is a growth company with international business across Europe and partners in Asia. If you are dynamic, adaptable, can be a self starter, have a positive attitude to life goals and feel you can energise the people around you, this is the role and company for you.
As Recruitment Leader you will be responsible for UMC’s strategic recruiting practices. You will work with management to determine current and future staffing needs, identify internal and external candidates, interview, evaluate and recommend placement for senior management positions. You will also assist with developing a recruitment junior regarding non-management roles.
Your expertise will be leveraged to build talent pipelines using strategic sourcing and your ability access candidate fit.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to make effective presentations.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives in a dynamic, growth environment.
- Ability to operate a computer and related software.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full cycle IT Recruitment background strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in senior management search and placements
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic sourcing recruitment plans (including diversity and social media components) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, four additional years of related experience, is required.
- Two years experience in recruiting or related field required.
- Proficiency with word processing, database, presentation and spread sheet software required.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking and/or position management software preferred.
- Occasional travel, including some overnights, required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Information about selection process:
In case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in English language to: email@example.com. Please put the job position you are interested in into the subject of your e-mail.
We will contact only candidates who meet the requirements. We apologize in advance to candidates who approached; their materials are in accordance with the law on privacy shredded.